Dienstag, 7. Juni 2016

MAYBE I AM NOT A CHILD? BUT A FISH?

When our daughter Carlotta was three years old, we lived in Argentina. 


 

At that time we had a pool in our garden and this is where our little girl spent all her time.

It was IMPOSSIBLE to get her out of the water before her lips would turn blue and without having to argue with her.


She was not really able to swim at that time but spent most of those hours under water.

One day - when we were trying to convince her to come out of the pool and have a little break - she refused and said: 

"Maybe I am not a child - but a fish?! 
 So I better just stay here in the pool!!"

I remembered this moment some days ago - when UNIS was organizing the LAST big swim event of this year. OUR LAST SWIM MEET.

And I think - she might have been right. She IS a fish...

     


A fish with great friends...

  
  











I would like to thank to everybody who shared all those fantastic moments with us during the last two years when Carlotta was in the Swim Team and I was (kind of) the Swim Team Photographer.

Those kids are all just AMAAAAAZING.





















  




















































































































































































































































 And so are their FANS:



Yes. You can get your picture. 

But: This time I ask you for a little donation - 50.000 per photo.

The money is not for me.


My family and I are leaving Hanoi this summer and before I go, I would like to donate some money to a service learning project that I "ran into" a couple of weeks ago and that somehow touched my heart: Peace Village.

So, if you like one or more pictures, please send me an eMail and I will send you the digitial file as soon as I received the money.

You can give it either to my daughter (Carlotta 5DL) or my son Luis (2 TL).

Thank you.  










Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen